Events in the City of Hornell and the Canisteo ValleyFor a VENDOR APPLICATION for 2017, CLICK HERE
*Please note dates are tentative and subject to change. If you have any questions regarding posted events or if you would like to submit events for consideration please contact the HPG office 607-324-9786. Also, see us on Facebook!
- Sept 2 - Cider Creek Hard Cider presents the 2017 Comedy Gala. 8pm-11pm An amazing night of Stand Up Comedy at New Yorks own Cider Creek Hard Cider Tasting Room. Whether you're a local looking for a fun night out, or looking for the perfcet way to cap off a day exploring the southern tier, an evening at Cider Creek filled with comedy is perfect for you. So pull up a chair, we'll pour you a cider, then let our comedians pull your leg. Featuring the five hottest acts in western New York: Steve Wrigley (From New Zealand) Bryan Ball (Hornells own) Madelein Smith Malcolm Whitfield Vinnie Paulino To purchase tickets, visit the event brite website. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cider-creek-comedy-gala-tickets-36752282065?aff=es2 Pre-sale tickets are $12 and door tickets are $15. You may also purchase tickets by calling 607-968-4192.
- Sept 8 - Friends FORE Mercy Golf Tournament hosted by St. James Mercy Hospital at Twin Hickory Golf Club Registration starts at 8 a.m. Play begins with shotgun start at 9 a.m. Registration for a team of 4 is $320. Includes greens fees, continental breakfast, lunch and beverages on the course, dinner, and prizes for team of four - as well as two carts. Contact Linda firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 607-324-8146 to register.
- Sept 9 - Household Hazardous Waste event hosted by Steuben County Solid Waste and Recycling 8am-Noon at Steuben County Public Works Hornell Transfer Station 6360 E AVENUE Ext, Hornell, New York 14843 Last opportunity of the year to get rid of the unwanted household chemicals.
- Sept 9 - Choosing Hope at the Hornell VFW hosted by Steuben County Suicide Prevention Coalition The Steuben County Suicide Prevention Coalition present Choosing Hope , a community event vendor fair in which proceeds donated to the Coalition will be utilized for prevention and awareness efforts in our community. Awareness information as well as local and national resource information will also be provided during the event. Please joing us to support such an important cause while getting some early holiday shopping done. 10am-4pm For more information or to secure space as a vendor, please contact Jessica Frawley at 607-324-2483 or contact us via messenger.
- Sept 10 - Hornell Rotary presents: FAMILY FUN DAY! Sunday, September 10th, 1pm-4pm, James St Park, Hornell, Pavillion 4, FREE FOR THE FAMILY AND LOTS TO DO! DETAILED INFORMATION TO BE ANNOUNCED **Completely FREE and open to the public
- Sept 11 - We Remember
- Sept 17 - Watch “The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe ” at Spotlight of Hornell at 12:30pm. COST: Cash Donation. All proceeds are donated to St Ann’s Academy as this private group is ran by St Ann’s Parent Committee. Movies are open to ALL ages! This is a family friendly set of movies that we encourage the entire community to attend!
- Sept 17 - Register today for Congressional Candidate Meet and Greet Event hosted by Citizens for a Better Southern Tier at The Main Place , 2pm-5pm - Registration for the "Meet and Greet" event for 23rd Congressional District candidates is now open. Registration will be $10/person and will cover facility rental and light refreshments. Send a check or cash to Vinnie Nykiel Box 121, Wayne, NY 14837. Please include your email address! Citizens for a Better Southern Tier will be hosting this "Meet and Greet' event on Sunday, September 17th from 2-5pm in Hornell, NY. We will be inviting all the candidates from BOTH PARTIES who have filed with the Federal Election Commission by September 10, 2017. Citizens for a Better Southern Tier is a non-partisan grassroots organization that provides a voice for constituents of the 23rd Congressional District to ensure all concerns are heard and addressed by their elected officials. So plan to attend on September 17th and have lots of questions ready!
- Sept 23 - The 2nd annual "Butt out Cancer for a Good-Win 5K" event to honor Diane Goodwin and raise awareness of Colorectal Cancer. 10am-12pm. Proceeds will benefit the patients of the “Ann and Carl Myers Cancer Center” located in Dansville NY.. This year, we are going to have a modified scavenger hunt. Each person will receive a cinch sak as they register and there will be various items to pick up along the race/walk path at different water tables. We will also have a basket raffle that everyone can participate in as well as a 50/50 raffle. We will have coozies available for sale. JC's Cafe will be on site for food options after the event. Our goal this year is to honor Diane by showing her how much support Team Goodwin can get! Please come out and support us at this event. If you are interested it a virtual aspect of this run/walk, please register and then contact them and they will mail you your packet prior to the race. Register at the link below: https://buttoutcancer5k.itsyourrace.com/register/
- Sept 24 - Partyin' for Parkinson's 2017 at Canaseraga American Legion , starts at Noon. Sunday, September 24, 2017 at the Canaseraga American Legion, Canaseraga, NY- a benefit to raise awareness of and money for Parkinson's Disease. All of the proceeds will go to benefit the National Parkinson Foundation of Greater Rochester, Moving Day fundraiser. Features include live music by the Meat Cutters Union and ZOAR, pulled chicken dinner, Chinese auction, 50/50 raffle, door prizes and horseshoe tournament. Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door. Get yours at The York Agency on Church St. in Hornell, Kathy's Corner Cafe in Canaseraga or Hollie's House of Hair in Dansville!
- Sept 26 - FitzPatrick Farm Market & Deli Cruise Night - Bring your classic car, truck, bike, tractor or whatever else you want to show off down to FitzPatrick Farm Market & Deli! Live music, wine tastings, great food and great company! Load up the family and take a cruise to FitzPatrick Farm Market & Deli! 4-8:00 pm
- Sept 29 - Sip & Support The Holbrooks at Outback Liquor and Wine - With the loss of Kim's career because of downsizing, their family lost health insurance and weeks later Willis suffered an accident on the job. This accident not only took him out of work for an unforeseeable amount of time, but it also caused further complications. Kim and Willis are the proud parents of Emily (3) and Samuel (1). As a family of four, you can only imagine the impending expenses to come. We are asking for donations for raffle items, Walmart or Wegmans gift cards, monetary donations or anything you can think a family of four may need at this difficult time. Tastings will be held from different wineries and liquor companies with a tasting fee of $5. The tasting fees and 10% of sales during the tasting will be donated to the Holbrooks by Outback Liquor and Wines. Raffles will be held outside as a silent auction and you need not be present to win. Please join us Friday September 29th from 5pm-8pm! Donations can be dropped off at Outback Liquor & Wines, Monday - Friday from 12-9pm! Location: 16 4th St, Canisteo, New York 14823
- Sept 30 - Maple Leaf Festival and Auction - The Fifth Annual Maple Leaf Fest and Auction will be on September 30th. The silent auction will open at 11AM in the Hornell Community Arts Center (formerly Ponderosa). The auction will include live music and local artists and vendors on display. All proceeds benefit local art programs and artists.
- Oct 1 - Dan Ripley Live/ Fall Fling for Hornell Area Humane Society at Pollywogg Holler - 1pm-6pm Join us as we join together with Club 57 to raise funds for the Hornell Area Humane Society. Basket Raffles, door prizes & more. A portion of the proceeds will also go to help support programs at the HAHS. https://www.hornellanimalshelter.org/ - We will also be collecting supplies for the HAHS. If you bring a donation (see their list) you will receive a coupon good for $1off a brick oven pizza.
- Oct 1—The Barre The All Access Challenge group is filling up!! Don't wait to reserve your spot , starting October 1st!! Sign up on MINDBODY for the all access card! Weekly Weigh Ins Prize for the Top 3 with the most progress at the end of the challenge Access to Any and All Classes...Meal Advice Accountability Group (open now) As Always A Judgment FREE Zone
- Oct 5 –Alfred State College Oktoberfest Dinner - We are again hosting the annual Oktoberfest Dinner to raise money for student scholarships. There will be buffet service with all of your Germanic Favorites! Please join us to help students have a brighter future. Culinary and Bakery 2530 River Rd. Wellsville No Reservations Needed! 5-7:30 pm
- October 5, 12, 19 & 26— The Brute - Open MIC night OCTOBER MONSTER MASH 1. PARTICIPATE IN OPEN MIC NIGHT ANY THURSDAY IN OCTOBER AND GET REGISTERED TO WIN GOOLISH PRIZES. 2. When you REGISTER you are eligible to win prizes. All prizes will be awarded on Thursday, October 26 and you must be present to win at the Monster Mash Bash! 3. Customers participate in OPEN MIC night by getting a chance to cast a vote for their favorite musician of the night when they come to open mic night. The musician with the most cumulative votes on October 26 wins the first prize- a Halloween Basket of fun filled with a $200 Gift Card to Lions Will and other cool stuff. There will be other prizes for participants to win as well. Get your friends and family to come out and vote for you! Boo!!!! Get your Halloween on at The Brute this October!
- Oct 6 - Homecoming Food Truck Rally - The Class of 2018 is hosting a food truck Rally between Milliner’s Southern Smoke from Hornell and Buck’n Good Food Truck from Hammondsport! The competition is on as they start serving at 4:30 and they will continue through the Homecoming Football game between our own Hornell Red Raiders and the Dansville Mustangs. Football game starts at 7:30 with the crowning of our King and Queen at halftime! Come join us for some great food and a great time!
- Oct 6 - Kenny Vaughn Blues Project at The Brute, live music! 7:30pm - 10:30pm
- Oct 7 - ZUMBA October Neon Party with ZUMBA Fitness with Ashlen Arias-Baird at Miss Sam's Dance Centre' - 7500 Senecs Rd, Hornell - 8pm-9pm - Looking for the perfect place to dance on a Saturday night?! On SATURDAY, October 7th, join us for a Zumba neon dance party! Grab your white and neon workout gear and get ready to sweat, Cost: $5 per person; Men FREE! Ages 16 and up. (Those under 18 must have their parent/guardian sign a waiver in advance. Waivers are available at Miss Sam's Dance Centre or available via email. Message me for details!) Attire: White or neon black light reactive fitness clothing, fitness sneakers with minimal tread for maximum movement. What to bring? Your best moves and your best friends! Lots of water and a towel. ATTENTION: While we're always down to party, please NO FOOD, and NO ALCOHOL. Stay hydrated and bring some water! More info on Zumba classes head over to : ashlen03.zumba.com
- Oct 7 - Tough Old Bird @ Railhead Brewing Company - starts at 8pm
- Oct 13-15—Sun Valley Campsites—LAST WEEKEND OF THE SEASON - Fall camping deal- Overnight Campers Stay 1 night get 2nd consecutive night ½ off…10740 Poags Hole Rd, Arkport—Call 545-3833 for more information or reservations!
- Oct 14 - Community Shred and E-Cycle Days at ServU Credit Union - 9am-Noon - ServU and Swarthout Recycling would like to help you safely dispose of your confidential paper documents.* Bring up to five (5) cartons of documents per person. ServU and Swarthout Recycling staff will greet you at your vehicle to help empty the cartons. You can watch as your documents are shredded for peace of mind! Old electronics will also be accepted for recycling, so clean out your basements and closets! Accepted items include televisions, radios, VCRs, DVD players, cell phones, and more. This event is free to all community members, but please consider bringing non-perishable food items for donation to the Food Bank of the Southern Tier. Help us fill their shelves before the holidays!
- Oct 14 - Fall Festival at Hornell Bible Church , 2pm-4pm We will have a fall themed photo booth, games to play, tons of candy, balloon animals, and small prizes. It will all be indoors, so rain or shine we can't wait to have some fall fun with you all.
- Oct 14 - Annual Fall Harvest Festival at FitzPatrick Farm Market and Deli! Lots of fun for the whole family! If you've been to one of our past Fall harvest Festivals, this one will be just as much fun as the rest! If you've never been, save the date because you don't know what you're missing. Stay tuned for more details as this event gets closer
- Oct 14- Alfred State College Bulls and Barrels Rodeo - The college will host its first bulls and barrels rodeo!. Tickets on sale now at the Alfred Bookstore http://www.alfredstatebookstore.com/home. Rodeo starts at 5:00 pm!
- Oct 14 — Cider Creek Hard Cider 2 Year Anniversary - Our tasting room has been open for two years! As a thank you to everyone who has made our success possible, we are throwing an anniversary party. We'll be serving $4 drafts all day, buy one get one half off pizzas, smoked wings - 10 wings for $7 and cider donuts! We'll have live music starting at 7p and a bonfire!
- Oct 14 - The Hornell Area Wind Ensemble is again hosting a Dinner/Concert to benefit Faith in Action. When: 5:30 pm Saturday, Oct 14 Where: Hornell High School cafeteria Pan Steak meal will be catered by Andy Carbone. Dinner music provided by the Orpheus Chorale 7:00 concert by the Hornell Area Wind Ensemble "Science and Technology" We appreciate the HAWE again hosting this event to raise money for Faith In Action Steuben County. We have always enjoyed the meal catered by Andy Carbone and the concert following the meal by the HAWE band members has always been stellar. The proceeds will go toward helping Faith in Action to continue to provide our services free of charge to the frail elderly in Steuben County. To receive your tickets, please call us at 607-324-1138 or visit our upstairs office at 20 Broadway, Hornell. Cost per ticket $20 Look forward to seeing you there. Thank you, Sandra Ruble, Office Coordinator Faith in Action Steuben County
- Oct 15 - Family Day Pumpkin Patch at Cider Creek - Last year's pumpkin patch was such a big hit, we're bringing it back! We will be hosting a family day at Cider Creek on Sunday, October 15th from 12n-6p. We will be serving pizzas - buy 1 get 1 50% off. Smoked Wings will also be available, 10 wings for $7. There will be pumpkins for sale and free pumpkin and free face painting. We will also have cider donuts, smores making kits and sweet cider on tap. Bring the kids and have a blast! Event will take place rain or shine. See you there!
- Oct 15 - ZOMBIE RUN presented by Hornell Area Arts Council at Veterans Memorial Park at James St - 5pm-7pm, Runner registration $25. Zombies participate for free! 5K RUN! Prizes awarded for Youth and Adults! Volunteers needed: makeup artists, timers, etc. Email email@example.com for applictions and info!
- Oct 17 - Health and Wellness Night at the Hornell American Legion 6pm-8pm - Health and Wellness Night featuring a speaker from THE ELIZABETH WENDE BREAST ARE CENTER of Rochester NY, her topic will be Breast Health. In addition to the speaker a variety of Health and Wellness related organizations and businesses will be present to answer your questions including: THE STEUBEN COUNTY CANCER SERVICES PROGRAM, NYS BREAST AND PROSTATE CANCER EDUCATION PROJECT, NY CONNECTS, NYSTATE OF HEALTH/AIM NAVIGATOR PROGRAM, MAPLE CITY PHYSICAL THERAPY/MEDICALLY ORIENTED GYM, WEGMANS, HORNELL GARDENS, CANISTEO VALLEY FAMILY PRACTICE. FREE BLOOD PRESSURE SCREENINGS will be offered. Light refreshments and an opportunity to win door prizes including a blood pressure cuff. Doors open at 6pm, presentation at 7pm. Sponsored by the Ladies Ancient Order of Hibernians (LAOH) Daughters of Erin Chapter #1 Steuben County NY. FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
- Oct 21—Swain Resort Beer Festival - Savor Wines, Cider Creek And The Brute will all be at the Swain Resort Beer Festival!!.! This brings us up to 28 breweries & 2 wineries with a few more to be added later. Grab your tickets today at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-swain-beer-festival-ticke…This year's event will be the biggest yet. We will have two floors of draft beer within the main lodge, 2 different venues featuring live music, multiple food trucks, and most importantly over 30 different breweries featuring over 70 different craft brews! The event starts at 5:00 pm, but we will be hosting an exclusive VIP hour from 4:00 to 5:00 featuring some selections that will not be available to the general public. Only 50 VIP tickets are available so be sure to buy one while you still can.
- Oct 21 - THE Hornell Area Humane Society BLACK CAT EVENT IS HAHS's OPPORTUNITY TO RECOGNIZE PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES IN THE COMMUNITY WHOSE EFFORTS HAVE BEEN INSTRUMENTAL IN HELPING OUR SHELTER ANIMALS.THIS IS A FUN-FILLED EVENT WITH RAFFLES, MUSIC, FOOD AND GOOD COMPANY! This year's event will be held at the Main Place from 6pm-11pm - TICKETS ARE $25 Tickets are in limited supply and will sell out fast!
- Oct 22 - Watch “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang” at Spotlight of Hornell at 12:30pm. COST: Cash Donation. All proceeds are donated to St Ann’s Academy as this private group is ran by St Ann’s Parent Committee. Movies are open to ALL ages! This is a family friendly set of movies that we encourage the entire community to attend! Any questions, please contact Shelly Stevens via Facebook or text 6073249786
- Oct 26 - 28 - FRIENDS OF THE HORNELL LIBRARY AND MLW PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS: THE GREAT AMERICAN TRAILER PARK MUSICAL The fundraiser to benefit The Friends of the Hornell Public Library will take place October 26-28. On October 26 & 27 there will be a "Redneck Picnic" show for $20. In addition to the comical show, "gourmet" trailer park snacks will be available. Doors open at 6, show begins at 7:30 p.m. at The Main Place. The full dinner show will take place Saturday, October 28. Doors open at 5:30 p.m., with dinner to be served at 6 p.m. The show will begin at 7:30 p.m. In addition to dinner and the show, there will also be basket raffles and a 50/50 raffle. Tickets are available at the Hornell Public Library, or you can call (716) 378-3265 or (607) 382-4987.
- Oct 26 - Halloween Parade hosted by the Hornell American Legion marches off at 7 pm. Gathering starts at 6:30 pm in the front of the Steuben Trust parking lot on Seneca St. The HHS marching band will lead the kids up Seneca St. at 7 pm. to the Hornell High school A gym. Snacks and awards will be given out at the end.
- Oct 30 - Nov 4 - Hornell Area Humane Society Annual Basket Auction and Holiday Vendor Fair - Take a chance on baskets at both locations: Oct 30 - Nov 1: Maple City Dodge Nov 2-4: The Main Place Pasta dinner Thursday Nov 2 - Take out only - at the Main Place 3:30-pm, Donation: $8 (ALL proceeds benefit the shelter1) Saturday Nov 4th 10am-4pm Holiday Vendor Fair Basket drawings start at 3pm To pre-purchase the pasta dinner tickets or to make a donation to the shelter, call 607-324-1270 For more information visit our website hornellanimalshelter.org.
- Oct 31 - Hornell City Wide Trick or Treat 6pm-8pm
- Nov 1-4 - Hornell Area Humane Society Annual Basket Auction and Holiday Vendor Fair - Oct 30 - Nov 4, 2017 - It is time for our Annual Basket Auction with over 100 themed baskets and Holiday Vendor Fair to start some early Christmas shopping.
- Nov 4 - Off The Wagon at the Hornell Moose - OTW returns to one of our favorite spots to play at the Hornell Moose Lodge. We'll be bringing some new tunes for your enjoyment. Come on out and enjoy the great Hornell Moose Lodge! 9pm-1am
- Nov 9 -13 - 2017 Veterans Day Field of Honor - St. Ann’s Academy, located in Hornell, is proud to host the fifth annual Field of Honor flag event paying tribute to our veterans and service men and women with a moving display of American flags. This amazing patriotic display will consist of hundreds of American flags flying atop 8-foot poles on a field of green located at One Steuben Square. Veterans Day Ceremony begins at 9AM on Nov. 11th Flags will be displayed from Nov. 9th to 13th - Flag and Business Sponsorships available now
- Nov 11 - P.A.K. Nails Annual anniversary sale!!! It's that time of year again ladies(and gents)!!!! We are happy to announce that it's our 6th year here servicing all of our wonderful clients! We would like to express our deepest gratitude to each and everyone. As you know, we obviously can't service everyone on just one day. So what better way than let everyone on the deal! The promo still stands as usual. Whatever amount of gift certificate you purchase (must be atleast $30) with cash we're giving 100% bonus certificate back. For example if you buy $30 we give you another $30 certificate. Of course if you don't have cash, we take cards. The only downfall is you'll get just 50%. For example if you bought a $30 certificate with a card you'll get $15 certificate bonus. The only fine print is it must be atleast $30! No limit! So mark your calendars ladies! Pass on the word! Saturday, November 11th, 2017 is the day!
- Nov 19 - Watch “The Lion King” at Spotlight of Hornell at 12:30pm. COST: Cash Donation. All proceeds are donated to St Ann’s Academy as this private group is ran by St Ann’s Parent Committee. Movies are open to ALL ages! This is a family friendly set of movies that we encourage the entire community to attend! Any questions, please contact Shelly Stevens via Facebook or text 6073249786
- Nov 22 - The Brute One Year Anniversary! - It's our 1 Year at 99 Main Street! Live music by Anton Flint and Adam Stack with a possible special guest! DRINK AND FOOD SPECIALS ALL DAY!
- Nov 23 - 23RD ANNUAL HORNELL AREA FAMILY YMCA 5K TURKEY TROT RUN AND WALK START TIME: 9:00am Fun Run, 9:30am Runners & Walkers ENTRY FEE: Register online at RunSignUp.com $20.00 before 11/26/2015, $25.00 Day of Race, Fun Run $5.00 (age 10 and under) Checks payable to: Hornell YMCA T-Shirts to all registered by November 7th The next 300 registered after 11/8 receive a long sleeved race shirt. (Except Fun runners) Race packets can be picked up Wednesday 11/25 at the Hornell YMCA from 6-8pm
- Dec 1 - Last day to enter WhoNELLville /Holiday Aglow Decorating Contest. More information TBA
- Dec 1 - WhoNELLville KICK OFF - Holiday Aglow ARTS AND CRAFTS show will be on Main St this year! Vendors will line the streets Friday Dec 2 from 3pm-8pm, Free HORSE AND WAGON RIDES: Friday Dec 2nd 4pm-8p, Hornell’s Holiday Aglow PARADE will be Friday December 2nd at 6pm. Line up is 5:30 at Steuben Trust parking lot. We encourage businesses, non-profits, and community members to participate in the parade. The TREE LIGHTING, of the Christmas tree and Santa Land opening happens following the parade.
- Dec 1 - SANTA LAND HOURS (Located at Hornell Community Arts Center on Broadway Mall, Hornell) is open Fri. Dec 2 6pm-8pm
- Dec 2 - Hornell Area Humane Society Christmas Party for the Animals - We would like to cordially invite you to our Annual Christmas Party for the Animals! Please join us on December 3 for an open house and refreshments! Not every pet has a home at Christmas time and we want to make sure they have a great Christmas while they await there forever home! Please see our new wish list that reflects the kennel enrichement program we now have in place for our animals.
- Dec 2 - WhoNELLville KICK OFF PT 2 - Free HORSE AND WAGON RIDES: Saturday Dec 3rd 11am-2pm, SANTA LAND HOURS (Located at Hornell Community Arts Center on Broadway Mall, Hornell) is open Sat. Dec 3 11am-3pm
- Dec 2 - SANTA LAND HOURS (Located at Hornell Community Arts Center on Broadway Mall, Hornell) is open Sat. Dec 3 11am-2pm
- Dec 2 - 2nd Annual WhoNELLville 5K - This event is a 5K Run/Walk to be held in Hornell, NY on Saturday, Dec 3rd at 7pm. Designed to be fun holiday event, participants are encouraged to dress up in your favorite Whoville character, wear jingle bells on your sneakers, and Santa hats on your head. Enjoy the lights and WhoNELLville displays of downtown merchants and residents as you tour downtown Hornell.
- Dec 7 - Kickin' Country 105.3 WKPQ's Santa's Day Off - This year's "SANTA'S DAY OFF" Salvation Army Toy Drive will be on Thursday, December 7th from 6am to 6pm. We hope to be joined by some awesome special guests and look forward to seeing you! Make plans to stop by the Kickin' Country studios and keep listening for an extra special announcement!
- Dec 10 - Grinch Who Stole Christmas at Spotlight of Hornell to benefit St Ann's Academy - starting at 12:30pm - Watch “The Grinch Who Stole Christmas” X2 at Spotlight of Hornell at 12:30pm. COST: Cash Donation. All proceeds are donated to St Ann’s Academy as this private group is ran by St Ann’s Parent Committee. Movies are open to ALL ages! This is a family friendly set of movies that we encourage the entire community to attend! Any questions, please contact Shelly Stevens via Facebook or text 6073249786 To vote on our upcoming choices, find us at: Hornell Kids Movie Club on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/KidsMovieClub/
- Dec 13 - SANTA LAND HOURS ((Located at Hornell Community Arts Center on Broadway Mall, Hornell) is open Wed Dec 13 6pm-8pm
- Dec 16 - SANTA LAND HOURS (Located at Hornell Community Arts Center on Broadway Mall, Hornell) is open Sat Dec 16 11am-3pm
- Dec 19 - SANTA LAND HOURS (Located at Hornell Community Arts Center on Broadway Mall, Hornell) is open Tues Dec 19 6pm-8pm
- Dec 23 - SANTA LAND HOURS (Located at Hornell Community Arts Center on Broadway Mall, Hornell) is open Tues Dec 23 11am-2pm
*Please note dates are tentative and subject to change. If you have any questions regarding posted events or if you would like to submit events for consideration please contact the HPG office 607-324-9786