Parade – Noon – Same route as every year, starts at Community Bank, down Seneca, Down Main to Bank Street, Those who wish to take part need to be in the community bank parking lot between 11:00 – 11:45 PM. Each group will be asked to fill out a basic information sheet that will be provided to our MC who will be calling the parade at Broadway & Main Street. If you know you would like to participate and would like to fill out the paperwork beforehand, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of it.
Veteran’s Memorial Park – Fireworks at 10:00 PM, Pool hours: TBD
DJ – 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM – Broadway Mall
City Pool – Will be ran by the Hornell YMCA
Free Kids Activities: TBD – Broadway Mall
Fireworks – 10:00 PM at Veterans Memorial Park at James Street
Craft & Food Vendors: Any vendor who would like an application to set up at the park, please send HPG an email at email@example.com, or by calling 607-324-9786 to set up a day and time for you to pick up the application or turn yours in if you would like to do so in person, you can also mail them to:
Hornell Partners for Growth, P.O. Box 643, Hornell, NY 14843
- Wally J’s – Toys, Light ups, Etc.
- Putnam Amusements – Game Trailer
- LeafFilter North
- Chaos and Class – Legging, Hoodies, Blankets, Digital Prints, etc.
- Saibo African Imports – Blankets, Clothing, African Goods
- David’s Concessions – Fried Dough, Sugar Waffles, French Fries, Slushies, Drinks
- Putnam Amusements – Funnel Cakes, Deep Fired Oreos, Cotton Candy, Popcorn, Snow Cones, Candy Apples
- Buckn Good Food Truck – Tater Tot Creations
- Creekside Fried Dough – Fried Dough, Italian Sausage, Hot Dogs, Funnel Cake, French Fries, Pretzel, Water & Pop
- Cajun’s – Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Sausage Links, Drinks, Fried Items
This event is not possible without volunteers! If you are or know a Hornell High School incoming Senior or Honor Student who is required to get volunteer hours next year, they are authorized to get them done with HPG at the 4th of July Celebration. Please contact HPG by email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 607-324-9786. Any other school that would like to allow students to get their hours down at this event please contact HPG so they can start to take names.
This is a kid friendly event and includes Prohibited Items:
Yard Sale items, pets (except gold fish games), firearms, knives (except for kitchen cutlery/Fishing), swords, unsafe articles, pea shooters, snappers, tire bats, caps, fireworks, satanic paraphernalia, whips, foul smelling spray, drug paraphernalia, anything deemed offensive, including but not limited to vulgarness, profanity/swear words, sexual, hate symbols, racist, threatening etc. will not be permitted on the premises, or on sale in the exhibit area.
No items such as clothing, hats, flags with profanity, confederate flags, BLM, etc. Other objectionable items will not be permitted under the discretion of HPG